Wagaman Mill and Museum

Location

200 East St
Lynnville, IA
Visit Website

Contact

Phone: 641-527-2766

Wagaman Mill was built in 1846 by John R. Sparks as a paddle wheel saw mill on the North Skunk River. In 1848, the mill was converted into a grist mill with the construction of a wooden dam across the river. The 1868 addition of a hydraulic turbine allowed for year-long operation and the mill has since been utilized to produce flour, animal feed, meal and electric power.

Hours:

Memorial Day thru the end of Sept, Sun 1-4. Also available for tours, special events and groups by appointment.

Admission:

Free will donation.

Open Map  

Details for this Attraction:

No upcoming events
No news items